A manufacturing company needed to print and apply a self-adhesive label with the list of ingredients and other variable data on trays of fresh pasta.
Etipack has met the different requirements with a labelling machine as follows:
• Labelling system System 4 model for applying labels from below to the bottom of trays and, optionally, also from above for simultaneous top/bottom labelling. This labelling machine is suitable for irregular and customized shapes as well.
• a thermal transfer printing unit for real-time printing of list of ingredients, variable data such as lot and best-before date, barcodes or datamatrix, QR code. The production department can, therefore, update and modify, from time to time, the layout of the label to be printed according to the packaging needs
This labelling system provides our customer:
• Flexibility, thanks to a labelling machine that can handle different formats as far as products, labels and types of label application (bottom, top, top/bottom, top/bottom/front, single label for lower, top/bottom/rear labelling)
• Compact size, as an openfree carpentry allows to obtain the upper and lower labeling function in just one meter of length
• User-friendliness with intuitive touch screen operator panel
• Integration with ERP and line data also for Industry 4.0 installation
• Solidity using robust materials and industrial design
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.