Honeywell Industrial Label Printer
Honeywell PM42 is an industrial thermal printer for printing barcodes, variable texts and images on pressure-sensitive labels.
Unlike other printers that incorporate plastic components, the Honeywell PM42 industrial label printer features all-metal construction, specifically die-cast aluminum, which ensures superior durability and reliability even in the most demanding industrial environments.
With a printhead equipped with a magnetic quick-release coupler, designed to be removed quickly without the use of any tools and an easily removable print roller, the PM42 minimizes downtime.
The color graphic display, with indications in 9 user-selectable languages, makes the printer easy and intuitive to use. Users can easily manage the workflow directly from the printer or remotely, thanks to the integrated web interface that allows the printer to be easily installed, monitored and configured from mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Thanks to its high-quality features, performance, and high reliability, the Honeywell PM42 industrial label printer is the best solution for quality and price among all printers on the market.
PM42 is available in 4 versions:
- PM42 at 200 dpi
- PM42 at 300 dpi
- PM42 at 200 dpi with integrated dispenser
- PM42 at 300 dpi with integrated dispenser
- LCD colour graphic
- Printing speed ≤ 100 – 300 mm/s (203 dpi/300 dpi), ≤ 100 – 250 mm/s (400 dpi)
- Resolution: ≤ 8 points/mm (203 dpi), 11.8 points/mm (300 dpi), 16 points/mm (400 dpi)
- Maximum label width: 108 mm (203 dpi), 106 mm (300 dpi), 104 mm (400 dpi)
- RS-232, USB, USB Host, IEEE 1284 parallel interfaces (optional)
- Integrated Ethernet card
- Serial protocols supported: Fingerprint/Direct Protocol: XON/XOFF, ENQ/ACK, DSR/DTR, RTS/CTS- IPL: XON/XOFF, Honeywell standard protocol
- Printer Command Languages: IPL (Ubi) , DP (Honeywell- Intermec), ZSim2 (ZPL&II), DSim (DPL) – XML enabled for SAP® AII and Oracle® – WMS
- Media: Labels and tags, linerless and linered media
- Ribbon: flat head technology – internal or external inking – max length 450 m – 1″ cardboard core
- Internal/external rewinder
- External/internal uncoiler
- Dispenser version
- Integrated peel-off system with winding device
- 203, 300 and 400 dpi resolution printheads
- Rubber roller, platen roller
- Label dispenser (rewinder not included) for special media
- Internal rewinder (if different from dispenser version)
- Label presence sensor (if different from dispenser version)
- LPT parallel port
- DG10 Software