Industrial printer for pressure-sensitive labels
H-Class Mark II Datamax Honeywell is an industrial direct thermal printer and thermal transfer printer for pressure-sensitive labels printing codes, variable data and images.
The Datamax H-Class printer is the most advanced and feature-rich printer solution designed for today’s dynamic enterprise applications.
H-Class thermal printers provide throughput that is up to twice as fast as other printers in its class.
Modular construction increases up-time for the highest levels of user productivity, and the industry’s largest graphical display provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation.
This printer is robust and versatile and provides printing of highest precisione, to meet modern working requirements.
H-Class II is available in different models according to label width required: up to 118 mm (H-4212 and H-4310), up to 170 mm (H-6210 and H-6308), up to 228 mm (H-8308X)
Resolution ≤ 8, 12 dots/mm
Velocità di stampa ≤ 203 up to 305 depending on the model
Label width from 118 mm to 228 mm depending on the model
Features of the printer
- Drawing module (H-4212 and H-4310) up to, 170 mm (H-6210 and H-6308) up to 228 mm (H-8308X)
- External unwinder (see technical brochure for details)
- Printhhead with historical control 8/12 dots/mm
- Interfaces RS232, Centronics IEEE 1284, USB-B, autosharing
- Display machine setting
- Inner clock for date and hour
- Thermal transfer ribbon (ink-in or ink-out) up to 600 mm length
- Software for layout design and Windows driver
- Internal/external rewinder
- External unwinder
- Dispenser version
- Ethernet interface
- Automatic cutter