Denester for trays and lids
Clippy Denester is a denester machine, that is a pick and place device especially designed to denest thermoformed trays and lids.
Clippy Denester by a vacuum suction mechanism picks piled trays (lid, tubs) from a loading stacker add places them horizontally on the packaging line.
This denester is equipped with ad a double loading stack, in order to load 2 rows of products and increase production speed; upon request it is possible to add more loading stacks for even higher production needs.
The programming keyboard will allow to set speed and control functions in a user-friendly way: automatic speed adjustment, multiple product distribution, control of missing picking with automatic stop.
Features of the denester
- Base support structure
- Double loading stack (more loading stack upon request)
- Mechanical device with vacuum pad for horizontal positioning
- Control on missing picking
- Venturi vacuum pump
- Safeguards on kinematic
- Separate control box (remote terminal up to 3 m) with integrated PLC
- Separate control panel (remote up to 3 m)
- Brushless motor
- Start for tray picking and placing
- Control on minimum load
- Programming keyboard
- Vacuum pump (according to products)
|Dispensing speed||≤ 100 pcs/min
((depending on the
product shape and dimensions)
|Product sizes L||100 - 200 mm|
|Product sizes W||100 - 200 mm|
|Product thickness||10÷35 mm|
|Size L - W - H||1187x1958x1214mm|
|C.B. dimensions |
L - W - H
|Power supply||400 V
3P-N-PE, 50-60 Hz
|Electrical input||600 W|
|Electric protection||IP 54|