Carton Header Machine Fold & Fix
Fold and Fix is a carton header machine, an automatic system for the application of carton headers on bags containing e.g. pasta, candies, bakeries, etc
The carton header is made up of two main units:
- a pair of conveyor belts that transport and hold the loaded packs in place
- a placer unit model Clippy that would automatically pick and place headers on the bags; according to working conditions and carton headers, the system can work as well with a friction feeder model Whizzy
- a hot melt unit for gluing the carton header to the sachet
- an applicator unit that places and folds the cardboard on the package
- a Product Stabilizer Device unit with opposing bands that completes the application by transporting the pack to the outlet, allowing the glue to adhere perfectly and solidify
The carton header has multiple functions: it serves as a tamper-evident seal since its removal involves tearing the bag or the cardboard itself, it allows the complete automation of the packaging process and it allows easy differentiation of the materials and their correct disposal, which is more and more a requirement for environmental sustainability.
The carton header with the Clippy Big placer is equipped with suction cups, picking carton header from a loading stacker and placing them on the packaging line.
The Clippy Big placer has a high-autonomy horizontal loading magazine.
Similarly, a friction feeder could carry the cards to the application point, while a placing device with suction cups proceeds with the laying of the cardboard on the bag.
The programming keyboard allows to set the speed and control functions: automatic speed adjustment, distribution of more headers with just one start, control for failed picking of the product with automatic distribution block.
The carton header machine can be implemented with devices suitable for Industry 4.0 networks.
Feature of the carton header machine
- Frame with aluminum profile
- Belt conveyor belt with variable speed with bag conveying guides
- Gearmotor with inverter
- Supports and anchoring to the base frame
- Photocell assembly for bag detection
- Mechanical device with horizontal pick and place suction cups
- Control for failed picking
- Secutiry safeguards
- Separate electrical panel (remote up to 3 m) with integrated PLC
- Touch Screen control panel
- Brushless motor
|Dispensing speed||≤ 40 pcs/h
|Product size W x step||120 x 80 mm|
|Product thickness||0,1 mm|
|Size L - W - H||1500 x 900 x 1700 mm|
|Power supply||400 V, trifase, 50-60 Hz N+PE|
|Electrical input||2000 W|