High speed rotary pick and place
Clippy Rotary is a Pick and Place device with rotary movement that, thanks to vacuum pads, picks products from a loading stack and places them horizontally on a packaging line.
The rotary movement of Clippy Rotary is especially designed to meet the requirements of highest productivity with an output speed up to 400 pcs/min. as weel as of large autonomy thanks to a horizontal loading stack equipped with a control on minimum load.
The Pick and Place is ideal to dispense flowpack sachets, 2, 3 and 4 side sachets, coupons, cards and flat boxes made of non-porous materials.
The programming keyboard, in the brushless version, will allow to set speed and control functions in a user-friendly way: automatic speed adjustment, multiple product distribution, control of missing picking with automatic stop.
|Dispensing speed||≤ 400 pz/min
(depending on the
|Product sizes L||50- 120 mm|
|Product sizes W||50- 150 mm|
|Product thickness||0,1÷1,5 mm|
|Size L - W - H||2416x2115x839mm|
L - W - H
|Power supply||400 V
3P-N-PE, 50-60 Hz
|Electrical input||690 W|
|Electric protection||IP 54|
Features of the rotary placer
- Kinematic mechanism with rotor at 3 positions
- Vacuum pads with independent electrical drive
- Venturi vacuum generator
- Turbine vibrator
- Horizontal loading stack 1300 mm long
- Electro-pneumatic system
- Control on missing picking
- Separate control box (remote terminal up to 3 m) with integrated PLC* (brushless version)
- Separate control panel (remote up to 3 m)
- Brushless motor
- Start for product picking and placing
- Programming keyboard
- Vacuum pump (according to products)