Automatic system for serialization and track and trace of pharmaceutical boxes
Pharma Trace Smart is an automatic system for pharmaceutical track and trace providing for online serialization of pharmaceutical boxes (full and closed) and further inspection by vision system.
This Track & Trace system has 2 main of strong points: reduced bulk, for a quick and easy installation within operating packaging lines, and flexibility, the machine has been designed, both electrically and mechanically, to fit any of the most used inkjet and vision systems available.
Etipack is partnering with major manufacturers and developers of vision systems for pharmaceutical markets and has designed a modular machine, to meet customers’ requirements and in order to accommodate different tracking and tracing needs worldwide.
Pharma Trace Smart is equipped with a failsafe software for the peripheral devices diagnosis complying with the rules of pharmaceutical market.
This system belongs to the Etipack Pharma line, especially dedicated to labelling, coding, serialization and track and trace of pharmaceuticals; this line has been designed to ensure high standards of quality, safety, productivity and maintenance complying with the guidelines for good manufacturing practice of pharmaceutical markets.
The Etipack Pharma line includes different labelling machines, labelling systems and friction feeders to handle a variety of products: ampoules, vials, boxes, syringes, single-dose, inhalers, Blow Fill Seal, inspection and inserting of information notices.
Features of the track and trace system
- Varnished steel machine frame with stainless steel panels, Scotch Brite® satin finished, with anti vibration feet, adjustable in height
- Infeed conveyor to handle the products coming from the line
- Couple of motorized clamp conveyors to phase and insert the products, with micro regulations and scale rulers
- Couple of parallel toothed belts conveyor with positive convoying pushers, crossover adjustment and synchronous motorization with feedback
- Encoder assy
- Air blowing product rejection device with lockable tray and rejecting control
- Stainless steel control panel, Scotch Brite® satin finished with Siemens PLC, motor drivers with
- CANopen communication bus
- TFT LCD HMI operator panel
- Electrical and mechanical set up with micro regulations for the thermal ink-jet print unit
- Electrical and mechanical set up with micro regulations for the vision system
- Pneumatics with air filter assy, pressure regulator, quick discarding electrical valve and pressure switch
- Failsafe manager software for the peripheral devices diagnosis according to the pharmaceutical rules
- 3 colours light tower with buzzer to report the running state, alarms and warnings
- Polycarbonate full safety guard
- Thermal ink-jet print unit
- Vision, control, Track & Trace system
- Energy-saving function in case of inactivity
- Maximum loading output signal
|Production speed||≤ 18.000 pcs/h|
|Outside reel Ø||≤ 280 mm|
|Inside reel Ø||40 - 75 mm|
|Size L - W - H||1147 x 1104 x 1541 mm|
|Power supply||230 V, 50/60 Hz,|
|Electrical input||≤ 2300 W|
|Elettrical protection||IP 54|
|Noise level||70 dB|
|Compressed air||6 bar|
|A_Product size length|
|B_Product size width (min.-max)||65÷220 mm|
|C_Product size h |