Automatic system for serialization, track and trace and tamper-evident labelling
Pharma Trace Seal is an automatic labelling system for track and trace, serialization and for the application of 2 closing seal label on the flaps of pharmaceutical boxes.
This Track & Trace system has 2 main of strong points: reduced bulk, for a quick and easy installation within operating packaging lines, and flexibility, the machine has been designed, both electrically and mechanically, to fit any of the most used inkjet and vision systems available.
Etipack is partnering with major manufacturers and developers of vision systems for pharmaceutical markets and has designed a modular machine, to meet customers’ requirements and in order to accommodate different tracking and tracing needs worldwide.
Pharma Trace Seal is equipped with failsafe software for the peripheral devices diagnosis complying with the rules of pharmaceutical market.
This system belongs to the Etipack Pharma line, especially dedicated to labelling, coding, serialization and track and trace of pharmaceuticals; this line has been designed to ensure high standards of quality, safety, productivity and maintenance complying with the guidelines for good manufacturing practice of pharmaceutical markets.
The Etipack Pharma line includes different labelling machines, labelling systems and friction feeders to handle a variety of products: ampoules, vials, boxes, syringes, single-dose, inhalers, Blow Fill Seal, inspection and inserting of information notices.
Features of the system
- Varnished steel main structure with stainless steel panel Scotch Brite®, satinized, with anti-vibration feet adjustable in height
- Infeed conveyor to handle the products coming from the line
- Spacing and feeding device with double motorization, microregulations and rulers
- Couple of conveyors with toothed belts and positive pushers, adjustable in width and synchronous motorization with feedback
- Two label applicators with dispensing terminal customized to handle the tamper-evident labels, horizontal and vertical micro regulations, swinging roll applicator
- Encoder assy
- Stabilizing device on the tamper evident labelling station with micro regulations and nonius
- Folding devices assy
- Tamper-evident labelling control by two barriers (check label presence folding) with position adjustments
- Electrical and mechanical predisposition with microregulations for thermal ink jet print unit
- Electrical and mechanical predisposition for vision system
- Air product rejection device with lockable bin, rejecting control
- Stainless steel control board Scotch Brite® satinizedwith Siemens PLC, motor drivers with CANopen communication bus
- TFT LCD HMI operator panel
- Pneumatics with air filter, pressure regulator, air rejecting switch, fast air rejecting and pressure switch
- Failsafe software to control the peripherals according to the pharmaceutical requirements
- Light tower at 3 colours (run, alarm, warning) with buzzer
- Polycarbonate total safety guards
- Thermal ink-jet print unit
- Vision, control, Track & Trace system
- Energy-saving in case of inactivity
- Maximum loading output signal
- Ultrasound photo stop for transparent labels
|≤ 18.000 pcs/h*
|Outside reel Ø
|≤ 280 mm
|Inside reel Ø
|40 - 75 mm
|Size L - W - H
|230 V, 50/60 Hz,
|≤ 2300 W
(width x step)
|From 20 x 15 to
30 x 30 mm
|A_Product size length
|B_Product size width (min.-max)
|C_Product size h
|* with small products