Pick and place for horizontal distribution
Clippy is a pick and place machine, a placer that by vaccum pads picks products from a loading stacker and places them horizontally on a packaging line.
The placer is ideal to dispense flowpack sachets, 2, 3 and 4 side sachets, coupons, cards and flat boxes made of non-porous materials.
Clippy is available in a pneumatic version with a speed up to 50 pcs./min or with burshless motor with a speed up to 120 pcs/min, with single loading stack or multiple loading stack to dispense more products.
The programming keyboard, in the brushless version, will allow to set speed and control functions in a user-friendly way: automatic speed adjustment, multiple product distribution, control of missing picking with automatic stop.
Features of the pick and place
- Adjustable loading stack
- Mechanical device with vacuum pad for horizontal positioning
- Control on missing picking
- Venturi vacuum pump
- Safeguards on kinematic
- Separate control box (remote terminal up to 3 m) with integrated PLC* (brushless version)
- Separate control panel (remote up to 3 m)
- Brushless motor/pneumatic actioning
- Base support structure
- Start for product picking and placing
- Control on minimum load
- Programming keyboard* (brushless version)
- Vacuum pump (according to products)
|Features||Clippy PN||Clippy BR|
|Dispensing speed||≤ 50 pcs/h ||≤ 120 pcs/h|
|Product sizes L||50 - 200 mm||50 - 200 mm|
|Product sizes W||50 - 200 mm||50 - 200 mm|
|Product thickness||Various, on|
|Motor type||Pneumatic version||Brushless|
|Size L - W - H||560x400x400mm||560x400x400mm|
|Power supply||230 V, 50-60 Hz||230 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Electrical input||350 W||600 W|
|Electric protection||IP 54||IP 54|