Automatic system for serialization, bollino/vignette application and tamper-evident labelling
Pharma 4 is the most complete system for online Track & Trace, providing in one compact system different functions, e.g. pharmaceutical tracking & tracing and serialization, top labelling (application of bollino/vignette style label, label for Chinese serialization) and tamper-evident labelling with the application of 2 closing seal labels on the flaps of parmaceutical boxes.
This Track & Trace system has 2 main of strong points: reduced bulk, for a quick and easy installation within operating packaging lines, and flexibility, the machine has been designed, both electrically and mechanically, to fit any of the most used inkjet and vision systems available.
Etipack is partnering with major manufacturers and developers of vision systems for pharmaceutical markets and has designed a modular machine, to meet customers’ requirements and in order to accommodate different tracking and tracing needs worldwide.
Pharma 4 is equipped with failsafe software for the peripheral devices diagnosis complying with the rules of pharmaceutical market.
This system belongs to the Etipack Pharma line, especially dedicated to labelling, coding, serialization and track and trace of pharmaceuticals; this line has been designed to ensure high standards of quality, safety, productivity and maintenance complying with the guidelines for good manufacturing practice of pharmaceutical markets.
The Etipack Pharma line includes different labelling machines, labelling systems and friction feeders to handle a variety of products: ampoules, vials, boxes, syringes, single-dose, inhalers, Blow Fill Seal, inspection and inserting of information notices.
Features of the system
- AISI 304 stainless steel machine frame, Scotch Brite® satin finished, with anti-vibration feet adjustable in height
- Infeed convey or to handle the products comingfrom the line
- Couple of motorized clamp belts (as launchers)
- Couple of motorized clamp belts of dimensions 380 x 20 mm
- Couple of parallel toothed belts conveyor with pushers, crossover adjustment and synchronous motorization with feedback
- Two automatic label applicators made of customized dispensing terminal to apply tamper-evident labels, vertical and horizontal micro regulations, swinging roll applicator device
- One automatic label applicator for top labelling with vertical and horizontal micro regulations, phase photocell to manage the machine cycles, swinging roll applicator device
- Encoder assy
- Device to stabilize the products during the tamper-evident labelling phase with height micro regulation adjustment and nonius position indicator
- Two folding and finishing devices with mechanical adjustment
- Tamper evident labelling control by two barriers – it will check the tamper evident label presence before the folding – with mechanical adjustment
- Electrical and mechanical set up with microregulations for the thermal ink-jet print unit
- Electrical and mechanical set up with microregulations for the vision system
- Air blowing product rejection device with lockable tray and rejecting control
- Stainless steel control panel, Scotch Brite® satin finished with PLC.
- TFT LCD HMI control panel
- Pneumatics with air filter assy, pressure regulator, quick discarding electrical valve and pressure switch
- Failsafe manager software for the peripheral devices diagnosis according to the pharmaceutical rules
- 3 colours light tower with buzzer to report the running state, alarms and warnings
- Polycarbonate full safety guard
- Thermal ink-jet print unit
- Vision, control, Track & Trace system
- Energy-saving function in case of inactivity
- Maximum loading output signal
- Ultrasound photo stop for transparent labels
|Production speed||≤ 18.000 pcs/h|
|Outside reel Ø||≤ 280 mm|
|Inside reel Ø||40 ÷ 75 mm|
|Size L - W - H||1996 x 1285 x 1899 mm|
|Power supply||230 V, 50÷60 Hz,|
|Electrical input||≤ 2300 W|
|Elettrical protection||IP 54|
|Noise level||70 dB|
|Compressed air||6 bar|
|Top label size|
(width x step)
|From 40 x 20
To 60 x 25 mm
|Tamper evident |
(width x step)
|From 20 x 15
To 30 x 30 mm
|A_Product size L |
|B_Product size W|
|C_Product size H |